See the thing’s you’ve only dreamed of.
SIMPLY, THE DIVE TRIP OF A LIFETIME.
6 Days 5 Nights / 10 Dives
The Question Is..
ARE YOU READY FOR THE MALDIVES?
Most frequently asked questions, answered.
Where we’ll be staying after a long day’s diving.
THE DIVE CENTER
The dive center and the facilities.
Reserve your seat now.
The Dive Center.
Maafushi Dive & Watersports.
(Facebook Reviews as of 14th Dec, 2017)
Big Spacious Boat
Nothing beats diving in a spacious boat, up to 20 divers fit comfortably and restroom facilities on board.
Small groups per dive
With a ratio of 4 to 1 Divemaster, everyone will have right and proper attention they need for each dive.
Equipment Rental Included
Don’t worry about having to pay for extra luggage to bring your dive gear, full equipment rental is already included in the price.
Water Breeze Maafushi
Even though most of our time will be spent diving in the Maldives’ beautiful big blue, it’s important to come back to a cosy room and feel rested for the next day’s dive adventure.
Double Bed Room
What is included and excluded in the price?
- Return speed boat transfer from Malé Airport to Maafushi Island (23rd February 2018) and Maafushi Island to Malé International (28th February 2018)
- 5 nights air conditioned accommodation (twin sharing basis) at Water Breeze Guesthouse, at Maafushi Island.
- Breakfast from the 24th to the 27th.
- 10 Boat dives including 1 night dive.
- Full equipment rental throughout the dives.
- Flight tickets.
- Lunch & dinner.
- Dive tips and gratuities (non compulsory).
What flight tickets should I buy?
- 23rd February 2018 D7 178 (KUL – MLE) 8:40 – 9:55
- 28th February 2018 D7 179 (MLE – KUL) 11:05 – 18:35
What is the trip itinerary?